Friday, May 15, 2009

$2 and chance to get money

I've recently found another site that offers money with a unique feature: It doesn't require a credit card! In fact, all of the offers take a minute or less with only 8 offers to be completed.

Click here to go to this site. For the offers, only complete the ones that say "conversion occurs on email submit" and then enter a random email. You have to enter different emails for every offer, though I'm not sure why. It doesn't have to be a real email, so its easy. When you finish and get a credit, send me an email at adad64@gmail.com and give me your email that you signed up with (So I can verify that you did it) and your paypal email, and I'll give you the money. The real reason to join is the fact that you too can get referrals and get rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment